We pride ourselves on having built an environment where our people find balance, professional opportunity, transparency in communication, and where our people come first.
Every member of the management team views our team members the same...as our greatest asset.
They are the heart of our organization and the driving force behind our success.
At Tobin & Collins Work-Life Balance is not just about finding the proper prioritizing between work and lifestyle but it is about choices. We offer our employees the ability to make the choices that work best for them which in turn works for us by achieving increased employee satisfaction, productivity, and quality of work product. We provide this balance through flexible work hours and the ability to work at home. With the use of state of the art technology
Culture and Benefits
The voice of our team drives the culture. We meet with our team members annually to discuss what we are doing Great and what we could be looking at closer. This helps us to make sure we always have our finger on the pulse of what keeps our team engaged, enthusiastic, and growing personally and professionally. We discuss everything from where we order dinners from during tax season to our hours in the summer.
Tobin & Collins provides general salary constantly staying on top of market trends and latest information related to salary in our area and industry.
Apply Today and Join Our Team
Whether you’re an intern, recent college graduate or already have professional experience, a career at Tobin & Collins gives you an opportunity to excel through dedication, self-determination, and successful execution of a variety of services.
Generous Time Off and Holiday Time
The management of Tobin & Collins is conscious of making sure that everyone who works here achieves balance between working and home and family. Feeling burned out while working in public accounting is common, at Tobin & Collins we make sure that doesn’t happen through offering generous paid time off policies and our hours in the summer. In addition, the firm promotes flexibility so you don’t miss that important recital, baseball game or family function.
Tobin & Collins stays competitive in providing extensive benefits to their team.
- Discounted CPA Review Course
- Days of too take CPA exam
- Bonus for receiving CPA certification
- Paid Professional Membership such as AICPA & NJCPA
- Providing bonus hours pay through tax season for hours worked
- Free lunch & dinners during busier months
- Continuing Professional Education for all levels
- Medical insurance: vision & dental
- Health and Wellness Discounts
- Flexible spending accounts
- Paid long-term disability
- Retirement 401K
- Paid life insurance: 3x annual compensation
- Paid time off (includes vacation, illness, and personal leave)
- Paid holidays
- Work-life flexible programs
- Employee and Client Referral Bonus
- Verizon service discount program
At Tobin & Collins we believe that internal growth of staff is vital so we offer an internship program. The interns have direct contact with various accounting professionals and the benefits and experience you will receive will be:
Training that prepares you for your career in a dynamic CPA firm
- On-the-job accounting, auditing and tax experience
- Working closely with seasoned professionals to ensure that you are staying on track
- Working in a professional, friendly and challenging environment
- Accounting software applications and their usage
To participate in our program you must possess the following qualifications:
- A declared accounting major
- A college junior
- A reliable mode of transportation
- No experience necessary just a strong desire to experience life in a CPA firm